(6) Spring Sessions: May 18 - June 22 (Tuesday Evenings) SOLD OUT !
(6) Summer Sessions: July 13 - August 17 (Tuesday Evenings)
2 Divisions: Mite/Squirt ('12, '13, ’14) Squirt/PeeWee ('09, ’10, '11)
- Tuesday evenings, 6:30pm - 7:30pm at NorthStar Ice Sports
- Played on a Half Ice Rink (95 x 80 feet)
- Hard dividers (boards) placed at center ice to allow for continuous play
- One administrator will be in charge of each half-ice game in each end
- No checking, no slap shots, no face-offs and always continuous play!
- Must be registered with USA Hockey
- Must have a basic understanding of skating and puck skills and some level of hockey experience in order to participate
- Goalies are FREE! First come-first serve (4 per division-must have own equipment) Goalies must register on-line.
Goalies for the Spring Session are now SOLD OUT
Half-Ice games help players make quicker decisions
and improve reaction times. Sign up today!